F.H. Furr Cares is helping raise awareness to Autism, ensuring acceptance and inclusion in schools and communities that results in true appreciation of the unique aspects of all people. We want to get one step closer to a society where those with ASDs are truly valued for their unique talents and gifts.
Join us in celebration for National Autism Awareness Month! National Autism Awareness Month represents an excellent opportunity to promote autism awareness, autism acceptance and to draw attention to the tens of thousands facing an autism diagnosis each year.
What can I do?
- Place the NAAM logo badge on your blog, Facebook profile, Twitter page or other social media site! Customize it to include your logo too!
- Download the NAAM poster and distribute to schools, libraries and community centers in your neighborhood.
- Recognize someone who is affected by autism and share your nomination on social media. Tag #AutismUniquelyYou so we can share your story.
- Sign up for e-newsletter Autism Matters to continue sharing ideas on how to make a better world for autism here.
- Share your experience/stories with NAAM or autism with us!